Terms and Conditions for Self Catered Accommodation
Go-Alpine self-catered Chalet rental agreement – Terms & conditions
SARL Go Alpine is registered as a limited liability company in France. Booking is subject to French law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the French courts.
1. Reservation & Payment: A deposit of 30% is required to secure a booking. Accommodation is confirmed as booked when we have received your 30% deposit payment and have issued a written receipt. The final balance is due 28 days before your holiday date indicated on your original invoice. Full payment is required for all reservations made within 28 days of the holiday date. A tourist tax of 0.88€ per person over the age of 18 years will be added to your invoice in function with the number of guests and will be collected by us on behalf of the local commune (Mairie).
In the event of late payment Go Alpine reserves the right to cancel the booking without refund.
Payments are accepted by direct bank transfer or debit/credit card (Visa or MasterCard only, which are subject to a 1% transaction fee).
2. Cancellations or modifications: Should you wish to cancel your booking you must advise us in writing. Cancellation charges are non-negotiable. Deposits are non-refundable and cancellations within 28 days of your arrival date are charged at 100%.
3. Arrival & departure days: Accommodation is typically available from 14:00 on arrival day, but guests may take occupancy earlier by specific request if the chalet is already clean and available.
Guests must give us a courtesy call or text as they travel through Albertville (approximately one hour from the resort), to Mark’s mobile on 00 33 611423940.
This allows us to prioritise our time on arrival day so that there is a better chance that your accommodation will be ready for you when you arrive.
The chalet must be vacated by 10h00 on departure day, to allow time to check, clean and prepare the apartment for the next guests. A later departure time for self catered weekend rentals is possible with the prior agreement of the owners
4. Damage deposit: Following an informal visit of the chalet and facilities, a damage deposit authorisation of 1200€ is required at check in. Guests should inform Go Alpine of any anomalies or existing breakages found within 24 hours of arrival. Any damage caused after 24 hours or additional end of stay cleaning required, will be debited from the damage deposit.
5. Cleaning: Your accommodation will be clean for your arrival and a full cleaning kit is provided. Guests can choose either to clean it to the same high standard before vacating by hoovering and mopping, or may pay the optional cleaning fee of 59€. The kitchen is NOT included in the 39€ cleaning fee and it must be left clean and tidy, with the fridge and dishwasher completely empty. Please be sure to empty the bins as you leave and deposit any rubbish in the large dustbins in the car park. The total cleaning fee applicable in the event of a dirty kitchen is 95€.
6. Towels and Bed linen: Towels and bed linen are NOT included in the price of a self catered rental. Guests can choose to provide their own linen or bed linen is available to rent at a supplement of 7€ per single bed, 8.50€ per double bed and 5€ per set of towels (one bath towel plus one hand towel). At the end of your stay all coloured linen should be removed from beds, and placed on the floor in the bathroom. Duvets should be folded and arranged with the pillows at the head of the bed ready for the next guests.
7. Conduct: Guests are expected to behave in a manner that in no way causes damage, distress, danger or annoyance to other guests, their property and/or any third party both in the apartment building and it’s immediate vicinity. Should any guest fail to behave in a decent manner, Go Alpine reserve the right to cancel their holiday and they must vacate with immediate effect without refund. We do not accept stag or hen parties or single sex groups/party events.
Go Alpine accepts no responsibility for the actions of any guest and shall not be held liable for any claims made against it, by a third party, as a result of any guest’s actions.
8. Animals: pets are welcome on request for a supplement of 5€ per pet per night.
9. Smoking policy: Go Alpine operates a strict NO SMOKING policy in line with Law n°91-32 of 10 Jan 1991. Guests may only smoke outside on the terrace and must use the ashtrays provided. A fee of 250€ will be deducted from the damage deposit if deodorisation of a property is required.
10. Parking: Nearby uncovered parking is free for the duration of your stay.
11. Firewood: If you wish to use the open fire/stove a charge of 25€ will apply, giving you unlimited firewood for your stay.
12. Modification: In the unlikely event that Go Alpine have to make a major change or cancel a booking, we will offer you alternative accommodation if it is available. If the offer is not acceptable, we will give you a full refund.
13. Liability/Force Majeure: Go Alpine accepts no responsibility for delays or alterations caused by war, riot, civil strife, industrial dispute, terrorism, closure or congestion of airports, ports, train stations or roads, technical problems with transportation, natural and nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, piste closure or similar events beyond its control.
14. Brochure & Web Site Accuracy: All information supplied is, to the best of our knowledge, correct. Go Alpine does not, however, accept responsibility for any inaccuracies that may be published in error.
15. Special Requests: Any special requests should be communicated at the time of booking on the online booking form. We will make every effort to satisfy any special requirements, but these cannot be guaranteed.
16. Travel Documents, Passports and Visas: Guests are advised to contact the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO), or visit their web site on www.fco.gov.uk for advice on travelling to France. All UK nationals will require a valid passport for France and we advise you to apply for your passport no later than 10 weeks before departure. It is the guest’s responsibility to arrange and obtain any necessary visas.
17. Insurance: It is a condition of booking that all guests must take out a travel insurance policy (ideally on the day you confirm the booking). All policies should cover the entire period of the holiday and take effect BEFORE the date of outbound travel. The European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) provides insufficient cover in this respect and is not a replacement for travel/medical/cancellation insurance.
18. Acceptance: The terms & conditions are read and accepted by the group leader, on behalf of all named party members and any person(s) subsequently included on a booking.
Signature on arrival day at check in: ________________________ Date: ________________________